By order of the President of the Republic dated September 16, 2013, Mr. Jean-Christophe Fleury was named Consul General of France in Vancouver.
- Master’s degree in international business and management (Paris-IX-Dauphine)
- Diploma from the Institut d’Etudes Politiques de Paris [Paris Institute of Political Studies] (public service section)
Previous positions with the Ministry of Foreign Affairs:
- Assistant Director, external audiovisual and communications technology policy, at the Directorate-General of Global Affairs;
- Press counselor at the Embassy of France in Ottawa;
- 1st Secretary in Port-of-Spain, Trinidad and Tobago;
- Assistant Secretary-General for the organization of the Ministerial Conference on Drug Routes;
- 1st Secretary in Copenhagen: support mission during the Danish presidency of the European Union;
- Director of the West Africa office of the Foreign Office
- United Nations Economic Affairs Editor
- Editor at the former Directorate for Economic and Financial Affairs.